The History of International Marriage Week (IMW) Bermuda.
In 2012 the U.K. Founders of IMW approached the Founders of "Heart-to-Heart" Marriage Mentoring Ministries to bring the campaign to Bermuda. Since the Bermuda group had the same ideals of strengthening & celebrating their own marriage, it was considered an excellent fit.
The movement went a step further in the idea of stepping outside of their comfort zone and reaching out to interested Couples in their island home to highlight the benefits of a healthy marriage. The mission of "Heart-to-Heart" is to encourage others within their sphere of influence to improve their marriage relationship for the overall good of society as well as their children, the future generation.
This positive response to Richard & Maria's invitation further brought about the immediate partnership with Sheila Weber, the Executive Director of National Marriage Week USA . The USA joined the movement in 2010.
Projected Activities of International Marriage Week BERMUDA 2017:
- Proclamation of International Marriage Week
- MOVIE: "Amazing.... a great film." Poignant & thought provoking."
- LIVE Simulcast 'Fight Night' - A Fun Date Night/A Relationship Game Changer!
- An opportunity to give your Spouse a romantic getaway weekend! (Venue & Specials TBA)
- Bonus exclusively for Pastors / Ministry Leaders / Lay Leaders: MARRIAGE MINISTRY WORKSHOP facilitated by Family Life Today.